Supporting the Sacrifice

Time to hear a proud sister gush!

You may or may not know my AMAZING little brother, Jordan. He, along with my husband, father and sons, is truly one of my favorite men on earth. (Read more about "Umple Jobo" here). Right now, Jordan is overseas, serving our country, in what we affectionately refer to as Iraqistan. There are definitely more technical terms to be used, but he is a member of a five man crew, co-piloting a C-130 in our country's massive effort to keep my children safe.

I wish there were more ways that we could adequately thank the men and women who are sacrificing days upon days without their loved ones... Or to thank the moms and dads who are voluntarily running a single parent household for months at a time... Or to tell a child, "Your parents truly are our heroes. I'm proud of you for being strong while they are away."

I know I take it for granted. And for that I am truly sorry.

So let's join together and offer a small bit of thanks to those families! I'm going to start with those men on Jordan's flight team and will keep going until I run out of time. I've offered those families free design services on their Christmas Cards. And I'm offering my friends and customers the opportunity to help purchase cards for these military families...just as a way to say "Thank you for giving up your Christmas with your Daddy. We appreciate your sacrifice."

If you would like to participate in our effort, just contact me and let me know how much you'd like to contribute. You can purchase cards for these families in any of the increments below. I will send a thank you card to each family and include your name. Thanks for helping me support our troops!

12 cards -- $5.15
25 cards --$10.64
50 cards --$18.39
75 cards --$26.14
100 cards -$32.89

*Mandy