"Mandy is fabulous to work with! She made sure I was 100% satisfied with my baby announcements. Her designs are original and adorable! I got so many compliments on our cards! She will be our only choice for future announcements and even Christmas cards!" --Keri


"My experience with Mandy was perfect! I emailed her with an idea of what I was wanting and she created my dream Christmas card! I highly recommend her. I could not have been more pleased with the process and how much she communicated with me, and I can't WAIT to send our family's card out this holiday season!" --Lauren


We got the announcements and they are amazing!!! Thanks so much for being so patient with me. I just gave your name to a friend! --Michelle


Just wanted to let you know that I received Kaiser's announcements a couple of days ago and am SO pleased! I addressed them right away and sent them out today. I'm going to post the announcement on my blog and put a link to your site to tell people to use you! I want them to know what great work you do! Don't be surprised if you hear from me again in the future!
Thanks so much, Kyndal